White Kittendel Cat Wine
The ultimate catnip experience for your cat. White Kittendel liquid catnip is a faux vintage designed to stimulate your cat's love for catnip. Simply pour into a cup of your choice and serve to simulate a wine beverage for your cat.
Effectiveness Scale (1-10):
What's inside White Kittendel?
White Kittendel is a liquid catnip and valerian blend that is brewed by extracting the oils from the 100% organic catnip herb. It is mixed with a proprietary blend to attain a smell that causes effects in cats.
What are the effects?
While not all cats will react to cat wine, most cats will exhibit a catnip type behavior that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Increased playfulness
- Increased immediate stimulation
- Rolling around, flipping over and general hyperactivity
- If ingested, catnip will act as a mild sedative
- catnip is not a true toxin and is not addictive
What is Catnip?
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) is a perennial herb that is a member of the mint family.
- The chemical compound in the plant that attracts and affects cats is called nepetalactone. It is found in the leaves and stems.
- Nepetalactone is a stimulant when sniffed by a cat, producing a "high" with effects that last for about 10 minutes before wearing off and the cat returning to normal behavior.
What are the ingredients?
- A proprietary blend of filtered water, organic catnip extract, organic valerian root extract, beet red color and potassium sorbate (non toxic preservative)
Proudly manufactured in the USA by Apollo Peak Pet Wine