Bloody Meowy Cat Wine
The ultimate catnip experience for your cat. Bloody Meowy liquid catnip and valerian root is a faux "brunch" themed liquid catnip designed to stimulate your cat's love for catnip. Simply pour into a cup of your choice and serve to simulate a tasty beverage for your cat.
Effectiveness Scale (1-10):
What's inside Bloody Meowy?
Bloody Meowy is a liquid catnip and valerian blend that is brewed by extracting the oils from the 100% organic catnip herb. It is mixed with a proprietary blend to attain a smell that causes effects in cats.
What are the effects?
While not all cats will react to cat wine, most cats will exhibit a catnip type behavior that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Increased playfulness
- Increased immediate stimulation
- Rolling around, flipping over and general hyperactivity
- If ingested, catnip will act as a mild sedative
- catnip is not a true toxin and is not addictive
What is Catnip?
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) is a perennial herb that is a member of the mint family.
- The chemical compound in the plant that attracts and affects cats is called nepetalactone. It is found in the leaves and stems.
- Nepetalactone is a stimulant when sniffed by a cat, producing a "high" with effects that last for about 10 minutes before wearing off and the cat returning to normal behavior.
What are the ingredients?
- A proprietary blend of Filtered Water, Organic USA Grown and Distilled Catnip Extract, USA Grown Organic USA Grown and Distilled Valerian Root Extract, Natural Yellow Beet Color, Potassium Sorbate (non-toxic preservative)
Proudly manufactured in the USA by Apollo Peak Pet Wine