Purrsecco Cat Wine + Food Bowl
The ultimate catnip experience for your cat household. Purrsecco liquid catnip, valerian and silvervine is a faux vintage designed to stimulate your cat's love for catnip euphoria. Simply pour into a cup of your choice and serve to simulate a wine beverage for your cat.
The Park Life Designs’ "Vienna" pattern Pet Bowl is a decorative, designer dish patterned with a fashionable polka dot. Each premium-quality pet bowl is crafted from heavyweight, FDA-approved ceramic that stands strong against slippage and spills. Its durable, chew-proof stoneware is 100% dishwasher- and microwave-safe. A unique, brilliantly-colored exterior makes meals fun!
Effectiveness Scale (1-10):
What's inside Purrsecco?
Purrsecco is a liquid catnip, valerian and silvervine blend that is brewed by extracting the oils from the 100% organic herbs. It is mixed with a proprietary blend to attain a smell that causes effects in cats.
What are the effects?
While not all cats will react to cat wine, most cats will exhibit a catnip type behavior that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Increased playfulness
- Increased immediate stimulation
- Rolling around, flipping over and general hyperactivity
- If ingested, catnip will act as a mild sedative
- catnip is not a true toxin and is not addictive
What is Catnip?
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) is a perennial herb that is a member of the mint family.
- The chemical compound in the plant that attracts and affects cats is called nepetalactone. It is found in the leaves and stems.
- Nepetalactone is a stimulant when sniffed by a cat, producing a "high" with effects that last for about 10 minutes before wearing off and the cat returning to normal behavior.
What are the ingredients?
- A proprietary blend of filtered water, organic catnip extract, organic valerian root and silvervine extract, beet red color and potassium sorbate (non toxic preservative)